This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (otobello.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website (otobello.com). It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- When do we collect information.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- General terms.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website (com). We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via your account registration, email, or any other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- We will use this information to improve our website in order to better serve you.
- We will use your information to personalize your website and buying experience, e.g. contact you to inform you about hot/trending products in your region or country, etc.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- We collect information at the following events in our customer journey:
- When you register your Otobello account as a new user.
- When you list your e-mail to receive our newsletters.
- When you contact us by the website “Contact Us” form.
- When you make an order.
- When you use Otobello live support chat.
- When you contact us via info. Or support emails.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website (com):
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website (otobello.com), your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Other security measures
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We are using Malware Scanning.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our own servers.
We may use “cookies” on this site (otobello.com). A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information such as payment credentials on our site.
- General Terms
- In order to use this website (com), a user must at a point of time to complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address, etc.). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and email address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Marketing & Customer Experience
- We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- From time to time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.